Please wait, loading...
With respect to the information obligations resulting from the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, GC Energy hereby informs that:
1. GC Energy Sp. z o. o. is your personal data controller, having the following address of the seat office: ul. Połonińska 15, 35-082 Rzeszów, Poland, the National Court Register number: KRS 0000237487, the VAT number: 5170135842, having the following contact: telephone number: 00 48 17 850 16 63, email: email@example.com.
2. Processing of any possessed personal data is connected with: the current cooperation, support of mutual relations or intention for future cooperation. Your personal data will be processed on the basis of:
3. Your personal data are accessed only by the authorised personnel who are obliged not to reveal any of the above. The recipient of the personal data are: those who prove a legitimate interest, those who prove the necessity to process the data for legal obligations and the companies providing the controller IT, accounting and consulting services.
4. Your personal data will not be passed to the third countries and international organisations. Having started cooperation, such passing may be possible upon a separate contract.
5. You personal data will be kept within a period necessary for obligatory fulfilment of legal liabilities by the controller, for the processing procedure and for defence of counterclaims.
6. You are authorised to: access your personal data, to pass them, to correct them, remove them or limit the use of them, as well as to object to the data processing.
7. With respect to sending commercial information, your personal data will be processed upon your prior consent. You are authorised to withdraw such a consent any time; in such a case your personal data will be processed until the consent’s withdrawal. Such a withdrawal does not make the previous processing illegal.
8. You are authorised to lodge a claim to the relevant supervisory body, upon recognising that the personal data processing violates the law.
9. Providing your personal data is always voluntary, although there are situations upon which the refusal to provide your personal data may actually result in hindering or preventing from concluding a contract and further cooperating.
10. Your personal data will not be used anyhow for automatic decision making, including profiling.
11. You are authorised to be informed about your personal data breach, provided that a serious risk of such a breach occurs.
Should any questions or matters arise regarding the rules of the personal data processing, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 00 48 17 850 16 63.